Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Scrap Cleanse

Let’s call it a Scrap Cleanse. Or Purging of the Scraps. Whatever you call it, it made me really happy. Cousin Ann came over on Sunday to peruse my scrap collection. She is going to make some baby blankets.
I am known to often dig through my scraps for just a little something. A take just a little something and load the whole thing back into its bin. How happy am I that these little scraps will now have a home in a blanket of their very own?
I love the combinations she chose. And Ann can be depended upon to follow through with a project. She won’t just have this great idea and get all the stuff and then never finish, ya know? (oh by the way, this will NOT happen with my little dog. Promise.) So I told her I fully expect to see these blankets before they are gifted. It’s my right as their original owner!

1 comment:

Bella's Bowtique said...

I love your products!!! It was so nice to meet you this weekend, and you have beautiful items!!! You were so sweet, and it was a pleasure to have you at our event. Keep up the awesome work!!! *smiles*
Kristie
www.bellasbowtique2008.etsy.com