Saturday, January 24, 2009

a bit of good advice

Warning: this is totally random. So there is this extremely delicious sandwich shop called Jimmy John’s. Perhaps you have one near you and you know the sandwich delight of which I speak. I was waiting for my sandwich one day and saw this sign: "If you do the things you need to do when you need to do them
THEN SOMEDAY
You can do the things you want to do when you want to do them"

I need this sign tattooed to the inside of my arm. Because my usual advice to myself is: “Don’t want to. Not gonna.”
Ah, Jimmy John’s, you’re so very wise.

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I just stumbled across your blog this weekend and I think I’ve gone through at least half of your old posts reading up on all the things you’ve written. Very inspiring. And everything you’ve made is so amazing and beautiful! And I can’t agree more with the sign you’ve found in your local sandwich spot!

Molly Wiecks said...

Thanks, Tracey! I love your 101 days of blogging idea!

Dawn said...

I am a HUGE Jimmy John's fan because of the food, and this sign just tops it all off. :)