Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bring It On, 2009

Ahhh, 2009, how I've waited for you. Not really, but it sounds postive, right? So I realized I needed a couple of new calendars for school and home. I went to Barnes and Noble, figuring they would have SOMETHING and it would probably be 50% off. Well, they did have calendars and they were 50% off. However, I simply could not decide between Golden Retriever Puppies, Heroes of Nascar, and Barns of Scotland. So I jumped on Etsy, and sure enough, I found the calendars that will take me through the year! This one will live in the kitchen:

I found it in daisyjanie's shop. I also discovered that she designs the most amazing fabrics.

This calendar, from Magnolia Moonlight, is going in my classroom:

I love how each day is a little speech bubble. It reminds me of the 20-some odd voices that never stop in my classroom! Aw, I miss the little guys. Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments: