Monday, February 1, 2010

crafternoon revisited

yesterday we had a sweet crafternoon full of girls, food, drinks, and crafting, obvs.

I f i n a l l y initiated the much-anticipated cross-stitch project. I thought I would get more of these "flowers, straight and tall" (from this book) finished in the 2 hours of work, but I was sadly mistaken. I did get more finished than you see in this picture though. The tricky thing about needlepoint is that it makes your fingers hurt. :(
My mom is in town! She was working on a knitting project...


Emily was working on the stinkin' cutest decopage project ever. I'm sure she'll blog all about it, so I'll just say that her papers made my heart go pitter-patter.

Other activities included...

Heidi: Photo organization

Shannon: Knitted Jar Cozy

Karen: Adorable embroidered cloth napkins and knitting project

Ann: Handmade leather tote and pouch projects

(why didn't I take more pictures? why?)

No comments: