Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sunshine love

Let's talk about January. Ugh, January. The holidays are over, everything is gray (in Seattle) and each day is the same as the one before. I have been super lazy and unmotivated. Who wants to do anything after work when it looks like it's bedtime as soon as you get home? Yet, just when you think you can't take another minute, the clouds part and you realize the sun is out past 4:00. Like TODAY!


I went searching on Etsy for some sunshine-inspired cuteness, and I found CaitlinSainio. Crochet happiness! Love, love, love her cute hoop framed fiber art.
Looking forward to more sunshine in my life, starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

Awww, thanks, Molly! And I'm with you - I've had enough of winter, and I get all excited about every little sign that it won't last forever. (I think that's the reason my Etsy shop is all flowers and fishes and sunshine, right now: I'm trying to crochet spring! =) )

-Caitlin