Thursday, February 25, 2010

a craft project that's NOT sewing!

can you believe it? I did a craft project that's in no way related to sewing! Check it out! I found these stickers one day and loved them:
have I ever told you that I am a bit of a cheapskate? I didn't buy them. $4.99 was just too much of a splurge (I know, I know.) Anyway, I saw them AGAIN at a totally different store about 2 weeks later. It's my policy that if I still love something after a good waiting period, I better go ahead and take the plunge. The $4.99 plunge. go crazy!

But what to do with stickers? hmmm. I decided on buying a set of simple notecards to stick-i-fy. Here they are!


So the stickers are from Hambly Studios. Hello? Why have I not heard of this yet? Stickers! Notepads! Wall Decals! Blog! My splurging may continue...

1 comment:

emily said...

SUPER cute! Love the fun paper colors too!