Saturday, February 6, 2010

another beautiful day

it was such a beautiful Seattle day today! more sunshine!! And I remembered that I have a yard. I have never had a yard before. I'm pretty sure they're a lot of work. hmm. A walk outside showed me that the bulbs I planted this fall are coming up... YAY! Bulbs are the best thing in the entire world. Just when you think you're about to die of winter depression, some daffodils pop up and make you want to live another day. Some outdoor projects...This is the bench my dad made me (remember this post?). A wrench bench! It needs a new paint job in a bad way. It would go perfectly in the front yard with our red door, but I'm afraid someone will steal it.

We have a fire pit! It needs serious work. The back is all busted out. And the bush growing on it may be a slight fire hazard. Jamie job!

The front yard needs raking. . . but other than that our front yard is pretty low-maintenance. Thank God, because this post is only the tip of the yard-maintenance iceberg. Should be a busy spring!

No comments: