Tuesday, July 29, 2008

To the Farm and Back Again

Hello! I have been a bad blogger. I was SO BUSY last week getting ready for the weekend's event! Show of hands: who is from eastern Washington? No, my dear Seattleites, eastern Washington is NOT Bellevue, nor is it Cle Elum. Sheesh! We're talkin' Almost-in-Idaho-Eastern-Washington. Ok, if you are still raising your hand, you really should educate yourself about Red Barn Farms. Red Barn Farms is a fantastic new place near Pullman, WA. Maybe I'm a little partial because my cousins own and operate the place, but I swear, even if I didn't know and love them, I would love this place. They have farm fun for everyone with their seasonal festivals. Music, food, activities for the kids, shopping...they have it all.

Hay Rides--how cute is that??

So I went with my suitcase-o-stuff and set up shop with my cousin Ann. It was awesome! We had a ton of fun listening to the great music and enjoying some good Palouse sunshine.



So: Eastern Washingtonians, AND you adventurous Westerners too...mark your calendars for October 11-12...for the Red Barn Farms Oktoberfest! More on this to come...

1 comment:

' said...

Sounds like fun!