Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's all about the details, baby

I love it when a customer knows exactly what she wants. Case in point:
Super cute, huh? Not only was this incredibly easy, but I have been meaning to start more embroidering, and this gives me all sorts of ideas. Thanks, Dawn! Another example:


Looks like a plain ol' market bag, right? Wait for it....wait for it...

Yep. It's a zippered pocket. I've never done a zippered pocket inside a bag. I was a little scared. Amazingly, it was (again) super easy AND I did the whole thing without making a mistake. Usually I'm bound to make at least 28 mistakes and what comes out of my mouth would make a sailor blush. Must do more zippered pockets. Hmmm....Do I remember how I did it? Did I write it down? Of course not! doh!

So thanks to Andrea on this one. Bring on the custom orders, ya'll!

5 comments:

Sandra Evertson said...

Simply Perfect! Beautiful!
Sandra

Kirsty said...

Your bags are really lovely.

edward and lilly said...

Well done, they both look fabulous!

Crystal said...

That is fabulous. I love your shop! :)

Jaclyn Gray Designs said...

I've recently added zippers to my purses also...and I was so timid to start it, but like you experienced---it is so easy! Glad it has worked out for you.