Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Stitch Witchery and Bad TV

Oh hi!
Yesterday I got to hang out with the neph. I brought my embroidery for nap time (how could I sit with nothing to do?). Three hours and 6 bad (by bad I mean deliciously addicting) TV shows later I had:

These lovelies will soon be appearing on items similar to this, made this morning:

Close up:

And one more thing--I just joined a Blog Game called On My Desk... Started on kootoyoo's lovely little blog. She says...
"On my desk... is posted on a Wednesday. It's just a shot of your desk & maybe a bit of banter. Let us know what you're working on or what interesting bits & pieces have crossed your desk during the week."

Sweet! I had to REALLY restrain myself from staging this shot to make it look more neat-and-tidy. Ok, maybe I tidied JUST a little bit. (yes, that is a church photo of my parents in the background, circa 1992).

4 comments:

Whimsical Creationz said...

I really love that handbag!! <3

fancy peacock said...

Uhh, don't forget the picture of your cute little sis, circa 1986!
Next time you should have the neph do some embroidery, too. Let's put that boy to work!

Mytutorlist.com said...

Oh, they are adorable. Great work!

erinberry said...

Really adorable embroidery!