Thursday, July 10, 2008

New News

Here's something new! Well the pouch design isn't new (Amy Karol's "Artsy Clutch"), but I have had "something new" on my mind forever, and I finally sat down and just made something!

I've been doing lots and lots of fun things but haven't had the drive to blog about it..what's with that? Summer, I guess! But here is something else that is new.... drumroll please....

The newest ice cream heaven-on-earth: Molly Moon's! It's located in beautiful Wallingford, on 45th and Woodlawn-ish (you know, kinda by Musashi's Sushi) Pretty sweet name, huh?
Awesome signs indicate awesome product.
How can you not love genuine, homemade ice cream?? It is the best ever. And this place has some really interesting flavors. If you can't stray from cookie dough, don't come here. (Although I think they rotate their flavors, so maybe someday they will have cookie dough) If you are scared of flavors like salted caramel, don't come here. In fact, don't come here at all because the line is always out the door! Just kidding, you should totally go support the local ice creamers. The best part of this little shop isn't its funky flavors...it's not the cute little dog on the sign...it's not even the fact that the whole place--ice cream, toppings, containers, furniture--is either organic, local, biodegradable and/or sustainable. The most amazing thing about this place is that Jamie (Mr. I-Don't-Like-Ice-Cream) actually has started initiating visits AND HE WILL WALK THERE. Never before seen. Why don't you go there right now?
Well there is a lot more new newsy news...guess I'll have to post more often than every two weeks! sheesh!

5 comments:

Allie said...

mmm looks good! have you ever heard of the Milk Bar? I went to one in New York City but I'm not sure if there are any on your side of the country. Anyways, it's delightful.

fancy peacock said...

The question is...When are we going together? Forget your sill BF!

Tanaya said...

You didn't say what flavor you got!!!

The balsamic strawberry is yummy, but I adore the lemon!

Molly Wiecks said...

oh! duh, good point about the flavor. The first time I went I had creamsicle. Delicious. The next time i had just plain ol' classic chocolate...YUM.

Molly Wiecks said...

oh yeah and no, I've never heard of the Milk Bar. Now I'm going to have to go to NYC!