Saturday, July 12, 2008

Afternoon Delight

I have a date every afternoon at 1:00. Mmmhmmm. It's a hot date for SURE. My date is with a patch of grass by Greenlake, my book, and the sweet sweet sun. I'm lookin' to store up mass quantities of Vitamin D in preparation for the grayness that is October through April. Greenlake is the bees knees. View from my spot:Take a look at sister's post on the very same subject (we're not twins!). We share the affinity towards the lake...and we also have a heated competition over who will circle the lake more often this summer. She got a jump start but I'm ALMOST caught up. Watch yo back, sista!

3 comments:

Cherry Lane Jane said...

good luck spending more time at the lake than your sister! lol It looks beautiful

Unknown said...

haha fun "race"!

fancy peacock said...

Ohhh it's so on now, sister!