Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jewelry Case Craze

Have you ever made the same thing so many times that you know you could make it in your sleep? There are several patterns in this category for me. This week I got extra extra extra practice on these jewelry cases!
It's all about the bridesmaids, baby. ALL of these cases (it looks like more but only 10 in all) are going to lucky lucky bridesmaids (and one bride). These un-monogrammed ones were for my lovely teacher-friend Mandy...
And these of the monogrammed variety were sent off to one fabulous Etsy customer. Now to add some to my shop! I've already begun...see here.

1 comment:

Pam Hawk said...

Those are really beautiful. What a great bridesmaid and teacher gift idea. Love the monograms, too; the style goes so well with the fabric.

BTW I see you have your BlogUpp widget in the sidebar - thanks!