Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Market Bag Business

I spent a good chunk of the weekend working on a large wholesale order! 12 market bags=institution of the assembly line process. So far everything is CUT. Sounds like a small accomplishment, but believe me it takes some time. I also learned a valuable lesson about keeping fingers a safe distance from the rotary cutter! (to accompany the lesson learned last weekend about keeping arms a safe distance from the iron.) Anyway, here's a shot of the fruits of my labor...

Speaking of MARKET BAGS, you should check out the sale in my Etsy store! (yes, that little tidbit is your reward for still reading this) This week only, I'm offering free shipping on all Market Bags and Lunch Bags. It's time to celebrate Earth Day by purchasing some reusables, baby! Can't you see yourself walking out of Safeway with this on your arm? Aww.


1 comment:

Hannah said...

Congratulations on getting that big order! That is awesome. I can't believe how long all that cutting must have taken you, wow!