Tuesday, April 8, 2008

itchin for stitchin

The art of hand embroidery has been rediscovered in my world! You remember my sister's adorable bird project (see previous post)? Well, it got me ichin for some stitchin! Check this out!
Are you drooling? If you're anything like me, you think that one of the best parts of crafting is organizing your craft supplies (yes, I'm a huge nerd). Mmm, eye candy!
So anyway, since I bought my new shades of embroidery floss, case, etc., I was ready to dust off my hoop and get going on some projects of my own. Lots of people have contacted me about monogramming on some of my items. I thought I would sew up some samples because I think it's a great idea. Here are some...

Get excited!

3 comments:

DECA Candle and Bath said...

Those look nice!

In regards to your post before this, it was 60 and sunny yesterday. Right now it's snowing heavy and around 30 degrees.

Unknown said...

What sweet little samples!! I'm itching to reorganize my scraproom but I'm in the middle of a huge project right now so it'll have to wait *sigh*

John said...

Very cute ! I think those would be adorable little patches.