Thursday, April 24, 2008

Lunch Tote Craziness

I spent a good chunk of last weekend on the last post...and the other chunk on these! My lunch bags were born when my friend Helena asked me to make her a bag just big enough for her lunch...then I was making one for Teri. Then Sharon. (my gold-star customers!) Then I was making one for my sister...then they became one of my best selling items on Etsy! Good thing they're fun to make. So I made these on Sunday...and all five are sold already! Ok, so I decided to keep the brown one for myself. Yay!



5 comments:

Monkeybuns said...

I can see why they sold so fast! They are so pretty unlike the ugly ones you see in the stores.

Rose-Segrest said...

I think your bags are awesome and what a swell way to brown bag your lunch without the waste of the brown bag and way more stylish than the brownbag. With the cost of gas I would assume alot of people will need to be taking their lunch to work with them and with your bags they can look good while they do it,
well done
xoxo jen

BlueCitrusArt said...

wow, not bad! lovely bags, Molly, love the patterns a lot.
i never was interested in learning how to sew(not sure if i spell it right),but i would love to learn it now, just for myself, just for fun.
people like you are very
inspiring to me.
and my mom is in alterations for 30 years!

Molly Wiecks said...

Thanks for your compliments, guys! :)

Martha Hughes said...

I love your lunch bags! They're so hip and funky and fun.