Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tea Time

I was inspired during a trip to Ben Franklin Crafts in Redmond (LOVE this place--great fabric selection! If you're in the area you should go there!) ANYway, back to my inspiration. They had these little tea towels in the cutest colors. I have seen tea towel aprons before, but this kicked me into wanting to make them!So today I did!
This is completely cheating though because it's not finished. I need to get some more ribbon for the side ties, but that will take all of 10 min. I couldn't wait to post it! I made it child-size (I hope--I don't have a child around for a model)...it's a little gift for a special small person whose name begins with N! More to come (5 more--no tea towel left behind!).


3 comments:

Melody said...

That apron is so cute! The Ben Franklin in Monroe has those tea towels, I have never been to the one in Redmond. I might have to go pick some up and make myself an apron too :)

Hannah said...

Wow! That is sooo adorable! I am so happy I came across your blog, I love it!!! You are so talented, do you make the patterns yourself? I hope one day I will be half as talented as you are!

Valerie said...

Adorable =) Very cute little apron !