Monday, March 7, 2016

I'm BACK : with a new name!

Wow!  It's been almost exactly 2 years since my last post!  Can you guess why this blog fell out of use?  If you guessed "kids," then you are correct.  I now have TWO busy boys! Our littlest guy, Gus, was born last February.  Now that the first year is out of the way, it's time to start some updates. 

You may be asking yourself, what's with the name "five to six" ? Well, once upon a time, 5-6(am!) was my craftiest time.  I'm a morning person, so it was the best time to get things done.  Once upon a time.  Now times are very different.  What happens between 5-6am now?  My boys wake up!  It sounds weird, but that still makes it a very good time of day.  We wake up and have our beverages, stories & snuggles. 

This pic is from one year ago, but it's the exact same routine to this day (except Gus's bottle is bigger).

Every night when I put Henry to bed, I ask him to name his favorite part of the day.  More often than not, he says, "when we started the whole day."  He loves 5-6 too!  Maybe someday I will have creative time from five to six.  But for now, it's still my happy hour!

No comments: