Wednesday, January 20, 2010

oh, and this one was pretty good too.

Happy Event #2.

In order of occurance, not importance, OK???

Jamie and I went to Neskowin, OR for Memorial Day weekend. Have I told you about Neskowin? It's a lovely little beach town just north of Lincoln City. Jamie's parents have an awesome cabin there called The Green Dragon, so we go down to visit as often as we can.

Just look at this beach!Anyway, early one morning we went for a walk on the beach to see the super-low tide. Imagine my surprise when Jamie got down on one knee! How perfect, in the shadow of "Proposal Rock."
Jamie seemed to think there was a chance that the diamond ring he designed wouldn't be good enough for me, so he presented me with this wax model so I could give it the final OK.
Um, hello? Why would I not love this? He designed it with family friend and jewelry designer Dyke Vandenburgh. Of course I loved it and of course I said yes. :) The rest of the weekend was spent with the the rest of Jamie's family. So fun!

So yeah, I guess you could say that was a happy event of '09.

No comments: