Wednesday, January 20, 2010

crazy summer

It was a crazy, crazy summer.

I started grad school. Turns out taking 4 classes is a full time job!

Jamie and I decided to get married in October. 4 months is long enough to plan a wedding, right? no problem!

We started house-hunting, especially because of the first-time home buyer's credit that, at that time, was going to expire in November.

So, got that? Grad school + House hunting + Wedding planning = I am crazy.

I was busy LITERALLY every second with either:

reading for class
writing for class
going to class
looking at houses online
looking at houses in person
wedding planning, which entailed being out of town every weekend.


Happy Highlights:We decided to get married at Red Barn Farms. Perfect and obvious choice! July at Red Barn Farms...gorgeous. October at Red Barn Farms...we were crossing our fingers for semi-decent weather.

Hiking at Engaged Encounter...NATURE!

Bro Adam and Pearl Girl in the wheat fields

4th of July Tribute to Michael Jackson...complete with handcrafted sparkle gloves and outfits (see Alli's and my matching Dazzle Shirts, far right)


Oh yeah, and it was my BUSIEST MONTH EVER on Etsy. Do you ever look back on times in your life and wonder how you did it? I can't say that it was the most graceful period in my life, but it all got done. This summer is going to seem like a breeze!

No comments: