Wednesday, August 8, 2012

she read my mind

One of my customers wanted a project bag just like the one pictured in the main photo of this listing, but with a "g" for her daughter's name.  She told me,  

"This bag is adorable. I am getting it for my infant daughter to take all her stuff to daycare and back." 
She read my mind!  I've been thinking that this bag is the perfect size for just a few diapers, a pack of wipes, a burp rag, and a bottle if you're a bottle-feeding mama.  In fact, I've been using my "m" bag for just this purpose.  Then you don't have to drag your giant diaper bag on quick trips!  I'm sensing a whole new target market here...

UPDATE: After writing the draft of this post I got yet another order from someone who wanted to use this as a mini diaper bag! She writes:

"I have been looking for a cute little tote to bring to the park or something for my little girl. I have a large diaper bag, but sometimes, that is just too much and you just want something a little smaller and this is perfect! Everything else I find just isn't cute enough :)"

Aw! I'm blushing!

No comments: