Sunday, August 5, 2012

another ice cream adventure

I made my second attempt at ice cream using the Molly Moon ice cream book. This time I tried the Cherry Chocolate Chunk.


The second best part of this experience was that Jamie, who spoils me in many many ways, did the pitting and chopping of the cherries.  This motivation to be helpful probably had a lot to do with the fact that I told him I was making cherry ice cream rather than, say, cherry tofu salad.  I used Chelan cherries and Theo dark chocolate (and the answer to the question in your head is yes, I am going to be adding chopped chocolate to every ice cream I ever make).


 Chocolate makes everything--everything--better.

The worst part of the experience was waiting for the mixing and chilling. Ha!

 
So what was the first best part of this ice cream adventure?  Enjoying it with my sisters, hubby, and Auntie Carrie, of course!  Awwww.

No comments: