Tuesday, August 7, 2012

i made something cute

Even though I already have a million bags, I added another one to the collection.  I can't help it if designers keep putting out new and amazing fabrics!  So this one is reversible -- one side has a monogram and the other has a pocket, just the right size for a phone, a debit card...a binkie?


The doily is from my stash.  Who knows where it came from now?  Probably Value Village.  Sometimes the best ideas happen on the fly.  Totally didn't plan this one, or measure, or even mark where to place it on the bag.  Scandalous!  But I think it turned out pretty cute, if I may say so myself.



 Do you love these fabrics too?  Here's the info (click the pic to order from my favorite fabric supplier):

 Josephine Kimberling : : Hope Chest Floral in Olive

Riley Blake Designs : : Ombre Dots in Yellow

No comments: