Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sweet Snow Day

Snow Day! Today was snow day #2 (did I mention yesterday was a snow day?). Snow days are the BEST EVER. I get really depressed in the winter because it involves leaving for work in the dark and getting home...in the dark. yay. It's so lovely to be home (crafting) in daylight hours! I have been SUPER productive. I've finished two big projects, which means my to-do list is, for the moment, complete! That has not happened in a good long while. I have been itching to do a fun project, and I wanted to get it done in time to take a picture during my precious daylight hours, but alas, when I finally finished the Really Cute Thing, it was just too dim. But sister and I had a fun jaunt down to the lake where we did some very artistic snow angels:
So I got to cross that one off my list too. Tomorrow (hopefully snow day #3) I will update on the Really Cute Thing. Stay tuned.



No comments: