Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Back!

WOW! I knew I was neglecting my little blog, but I can't believe my last post was SEPTEMBER 14. Hmm. Let's just pretend I've been here all along, shall we? Mkay!

Here is something I was excited to post...um...two months ago? It is a craft fair apron. One really must have a specialized craft fair apron for the craziness that is Craft Fair. I made this out of one of those little tea towels I still had lurking on the shelf (remember this post?).

Pre-embroidery shot:Did I set the self-timer on my camera to take this picture? Yes, I did (nerd alert!).

Post-embroidery shot:I only had 2 craft fairs this season...thank God. I have been busy with Etsy orders and getting ready for Christmas - can it really be a week away??

1 comment:

Crystal Raen said...

I must say I love your apron! great colors :-)