Saturday, December 20, 2008

Giftables

Two weekends ago we attended Urban Craft Uprising....holy crafting heaven! I could have stayed for hours and hours if not for one cranky nephew (I forgive you, Oliver). I did find some good gifts for a few special people (hope you're not reading!)...

First of all: I fell in love at first sight with this Robot Tee from LuCoo

And this sweet little hair clip:

LuCoo has the cutest t-shirts, hoodies, pillows and plushies. Ohmygosh. Check them out!

Also--I have seen Pitter Painter's awesome work before (I Heart Rummage) but I finally got a few of her super-cool magnets...which for some reason will not load. Go here to see her stuff!

And, this wasn't from Urban Craft Uprising, but it is a gift I can wait to give...

You just got Rick Rolled!

1 comment:

Karen said...

OMG I must have that!