Monday, June 16, 2008

Stamping Part II

Gaaaa! End of year craziness! Things are super busy at school with only 3 days to go! I like to have my kids make little presents for the art, PE, and music teachers. Since I've been experimenting with stamp-making, I thought I'd let them stamp some fabric for presents. At first I was going to let them "design" the stamps. . . but I realized quickly that that would be a little more difficult than I'd thought. So I just made a few and let them stamp away.


Finished product: Little pouches made from a pattern from Amy Karol's "Bend the Rules Sewing" (Potter Craft):

4 comments:

Katy said...

These are great! Did you make the stamps? I love the designs.

Molly Wiecks said...

Thanks! and yes, I made the designs. :)

emily said...

Can we have stamp making day? I want to learn how!

Molly Wiecks said...

heck yes!