Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Really Stinkin Cute

Hi (12 days left).
I've been trying REALLY hard to be a SUPER patient teacher during these last days of the year. Oh wait, I mean, I'm always 100% patient. (ha!) Everyone is really ready for summer vacation. But we have been working hard and studying Africa. I had the kids make a bulletin board of an African wildlife game reserve. A little scary--leave the entire thing up to them? I wasn't sure what we'd come up with. Well the little rascals made a pretty stinkin cute bulletin board! They were super into it, too. Part of the assignment was to photograph the game reserve and make a scrap book. Adorable!

Giraffe, Owl, Warthog

Hyena


Rhinos

Lions

A salute to budding artists!

1 comment:

Crafty Mama said...

I love having my kids contribute to my bulliten boards. They love showing off their work.