Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stamp-Off

These supplies:
have been sitting in the drawer for weeks and weeks, waiting and waiting to be put to good use. Well today I finally got my act together and hosted a Stamp-Off: who can create the sweetest stamp? OK, so the only one who took me up on the challenge was Jamie. (Allison + JJ=LAME) Let the voting begin!

my stamp

jamie's stamp

He definitely gets points for cuteness. How dare he beat me at my own game??

So now I'm on a mission to have my students design stamps (I will cut of course) for end-of-year presents....hmmm....




3 comments:

iSew said...

I love them both! And they're great together, haha!

fancy peacock said...

Oh, it's so on, sister. I don't know if I can beat the monkey, either, but I will not stand for being called lame!

Pam Hawk said...

Great idea!!

Love the monkeys