Saturday, June 21, 2008

School's Out for the Summa!

It's FINALLY here! Summer vacation. I know I really shouldn't complain about working since I do get two and half months off...but I swear I put 12 months worth of work into 9. Serious. Ask my sister/boyfriend/friends/family. Summer is the greatest thing in the whole wide world. I like about a week of fall, winter and spring--can't we just have a week each of those, and then 49 weeks of summer? Who do I need to speak with about this idea?
Speaking of summer, I've recently found an etsian whose work is particularly summer-y. Check out Blue Citrus Art's photography. The picture above is one of her pieces (find it here). I don't know if I really love her work because of the colors, the subjects, or the fact that the photographs remind me of albums full of my parents'/grandparents' old pictures. This one has my childhood written all over it:Off to find a pool to jump in...

No comments: