Friday, May 2, 2008

Another Talented Sister

Now a word about one of my biggest crafting inspirations...Emily Ann! Good thing she's my sister and I can pick her brain whenever I want. :) Emily is a pretty talented gal...an actual artist, where I am merely a crafter. Her cards and magnets have been on the scene for a while, and most recently she has started creating super-cute onesies too. Take a look...

Custom Birth Announcements


Personalized Notecards (These she made for me!)



Appliqued Onesies

All this with a job and a sweet sweet baby boy. Amazing. Go see her shop!

6 comments:

emily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
emily said...

Aw, shucks. You're too kind.

Rosebud Collection said...

What wonderful stuff..Love that onesie..

The Nature Nut said...

Your sister's stuff is great - She's got such a sweet shop! You're a wonderful sister for blogging about her. I hope she appreciates you :o)

Jen said...

loove these http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10507365

Jen said...

looove this one http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=10507365