Sunday, May 4, 2008

A Button Story

Once upon a time, there was a girl who loved buttons. She liked to talk to her co-workers about how much she loved collecting buttons, especially those of the vintage variety. One day a spectacular present was delivered to her! Sweet, huh?! Apparently our school secretary found this at some antique shop and got it for me. Awesome! If you think it looks nice and old, you're right, and it smelled nice and old too. :) So I took them home and washed them up...check out my new treasures!

These are my favorites:
There was even one just for Jamie!
And I can't end the post without a shot of my existing button collection. Sometimes I like to just open up the box and look at them. It doesn't take much to entertain some people!

5 comments:

' said...

I'm envious! I love buttons too. I am not as discriminating though, I love ANY buttons!

Those are some fantastic buttons!

Concha said...

lucky girl!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. I found it from your flickr pictures. I love buttons as well. The bags you make are wonderful!

Aileen Clarke Crafts said...

I'd take them out just to look at them too. They are so cheerful!

High Desert Diva said...

What a great gift!