Saturday, July 14, 2012

my amazing sister

 Let's talk some more about my talented sister Emily (remember this and this?)  Being one of the best aunties in the world and a budding photographer, she came over to take some newborn photos of my wee one.  And THEN she went and made the cutest birth announcement for us!  Here it is:
omg!  How cute is that! And how clever that she made the top and bottom panels match the fabrics in his quilt!  People, this lady does all kinds of custom invitations, announcements, etc etc.  Why don't you go check out her Etsy shop right now?

Here are some of the other photos...I couldn't resist showing off more of my little Henry...even though he is so much bigger than this now! (tear)


 loooove this one.  this is what he looks like generally from 6-8pm. yikes!








isn't he just a dainty little man?

No comments: