Thursday, May 31, 2012

Seattle baby shower

Yes, I am spoiled rotten and had several showers for Henry!  This one was thrown by my sisters and friends in Seattle.
 Opal & Kennedy

 Good Eats

 Fancy Decorations!

Cutest Shower Attendee: Leeila
 
Auntie Carrie, Me, & Cousin Ann

 Henry got so many awesome books from these lovely ladies!

The most adorable handmade robot from Auntie Alli!

...and this gathering also had a onesie-decorating element...this time everyone was assigned to make a onesie for Henry's age in months.  You can see the teamwork that went on here:

 Karen & Suzanne

 Julie & Morann


 Emily


 Em & Ann

 J Lo

 Heidi

Dianna

Sara & Renee


 Finished Onesies

Do you love?  Now I need to make sure I keep my act together for monthly pictures. :)


(We missed you, Nikki, Alli & Paige!)

So much fun!  Thank you everyone!

No comments: