Thursday, May 24, 2012

Henry's Room

 Baby Henry's room is ready for his arrival!  We were SO LUCKY to have lots of people give us almost every single we needed for this little child.


 Crib: Uncle Adam & Auntie Sarah (among tons of other things)
...yes, I know pillows will come out when baby goes in.

Rocking Chair: Grandma Mary
Changing Table: Grandma Carolyn & Grandpa Tom
(my heart goes pitter-patter whenever I get to say "Grandpa Tom" because I had a Grandpa Tom!)
Dresser FULL of clothes: Jamie's work friends, all of our friends from FIVE showers

 
Bookshelf: The "Toots" - Jamie's parents' fabulous friends
A Million Books: Again, all of our amazing family and friends

 
 Family Portrait: Artwork by Oliver Truong and Charlie and Romy Howell

...and photos from all the important places Henry will get to know soon.
 (clockwise from left: Sunset at Neskowin, Seattle Home, Mommy & Daddy, Proposal Rock, Wheat Field, Home Home

 Got that, baby?  You can come anytime now! :)

2 comments:

emily said...

So cute! So funny, my heart went pitter patter when I read "grandpa Tom."

Dressler said...

Who's the naked guy in the family collage?