Monday, April 13, 2009

spring break, baby!

Well, yesterday had to be one of the rainiest Easters of all time. It just. rained. all. day. But it's ok, because this week I'm on Spring Break, baby! Guess how excited I am! I am looking forward to a week of intense crafting. Here are some spring-inspired Etsy finds...



Spring Love Medium Corsage Brooch by AAliciaAccessories. This gal has the cutest flowery accessories!


We may as well embrace the rain, right? Umbrella Tee by Happy Family.


This kills me... it is off-the-charts cute!

Interchangeable pots...of course! Sprout Toy by swees.

2 comments:

Home Deconomics said...

It was indeed a downpour! Good day for a rainy-day recess :)

marcys nostalgia said...

the umbrella tee is my favorite
found you on bloggup
http://marcysnostalgia.blogspot.com/