Monday, April 20, 2009

a book holder

So about what I made (see last post).

Sister wanted a book holder for young Oliver. Did I mention that my nephew is a genius? He is just over two, can say his ABCs, count to 10, and read several books. By "reading" I mean memorizing and repeating. Still! OK, so Oliver loves his books and just got a Big Boy Bed. My sister wanted a book holder to help with the book organization. Brilliant! -and- so easy. She got the idea from this super cute blog...but as I'm trying to link to the blog...I get the dreaded "Oops! This link appears to be broken." :( Sad! I hope they didn't go out of blog business. Anyway, here is the book holder, not hung yet:
ps. Stupid Blogger.com! Does it ever refuse to load the image the right way for anyone else? Grr. I am posting it anyway. Maybe it will fix itself. Just tilt your head slightly to the left and you'll get the idea. yes, like that.

2 comments:

cabin + cub said...

Very cute! I like the fabric -- saying this as I am viewing with my head tilted ;)

Little Dickens Designs said...

Lucky Oliver!