Tuesday, April 14, 2009

i made this today

Oh hi! Look what I made today!
My co-worker Carol wanted a bag. I decided not to procrastinate too much and so I just made it up real quick this morning. LOVE crossing things off my list! Plus, it was easy, I didn't make mistakes, and I can see myself making more for my shop.


Inside pics - side one has one large pocket. Side two has two smaller pockets. It also has a handy magnetic snap.

The flower is a removable pin.
So I guess you could say it was a pretty good day. I worked on some other projects and went to the dentist (not fun). But I guess God was looking out for me, because while I was in the torture chair, the sun came out. YAY!!

3 comments:

jane and Michael at Thunder-Moon said...

This is THE cutest bag!!!!! Thanks for commenting on our ThunderMoon blog! I'm a little slow catching up, but I'm caught up now! :)

Count on me to be a regular follower!
jane

Wendy said...

Wow, what a nice bag! Good job!

Lauren said...

Really nice, i love this! You don't happen to have instructions on how you made this do you?