Thursday, August 7, 2008

On My Desk...

Wednesday was On My Desk day, so here was my desk (yesterday):

Note the plethora of market bag straps (48 in all for a huge order!--not all pictured) and my computer screen displaying my 500ish hearts!! woo hoo!

I'm really sad because I took some pictures of an order I just finished and just realized most of them are blurry. ugh. Oh well, here is one that did turn out. More bridesmaid gifts! These are glasses cases. She also got matching lunch bags (from the ill-fated photos).

Can anyone explain why something is more appealing when there are several gathered together? Well, I might change my mind about that after sewing TWENTY FOUR market bags. can you say burn-out?

4 comments:

13 Delancey Street said...

Great fabric on your desk -- love the print! And, hmmm, even with a sewing machine *and* a laptop, your desk looks neater than mine :-)

BeckyKay said...

LOL! Why does your work area look so neat and tidy, while mine is a disaster!

Cute eyeglass cases!

Liz said...

looking great! that desk looks a little like mine I have to do all my crafting and computing on one tiny desk lol. good luck with the market bags!

Jaclyn Gray Designs said...

I only wish my desk and sewing table was so neat!! And I feel for you about the 24 market bags. Good to know they will be put to great use.