Thursday, August 14, 2008

Back to School...Say it Ain't So!

As mentioned yesterday, I have been coming to terms with the fact that I will indeed have to go back to school. Soon. (tear) This has been the best summer EVER though! I think I will be ready to go back though. I miss the young-ins.

I have to really put forth effort to not dread the inevitable...so I thought, why not celebrate the new season? Time for a sale! Head over to my Etsy shop to browse through some items that will really get you (or someone you know?) ready to get back to school. Lunch bag? Pencil Case? New tote? I even found this super-cute apple fabric (above) that is so very school-ish. Look for it's green twin, coming soon!
Oh, and check out the Back to School Gift Guide on Etsy. Between this and getting a metric ton of new school supplies at Staples the other day, I'm full on riding a BTS high!
Did that enthusiasm sound at all convincing?