Sunday, August 10, 2008

New Jewelry Day

Are you ready? Are you ready for this? New jewelry time! I think jewelry is my new favorite thing. Buying it, not making it (I don't have that in me). So here are two sweet jewelers to get excited about.

First we have Amy Sanchez of Dahlia. Oh. my. gosh. I met Amy at the Red Barn Summer Festival and I had to spend a good solid half hour looking and looking and looking at her awesome stuff! Amy finds cool vintage jewelry, buttons, etc. and revamps them to make new pieces. And so reasonably priced. L.O.V.E. Here is what I picked out from her booth...


Next we have another talented family member: my cousin Ann! She too has jumped on the Etsy train with her cool necklaces and earrings. Her shop is AWolfDesigns...go check it out! I picked out this one:

Hmm. May rename this post Please Help Me With My Bird Obsession. But entirely un-bird-related, how cute is this?
Why don't you go check both of their shops right now?

2 comments:

erinberry said...

I really like the green bird pendant!

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Gorgeous! I also love the green bird pendant!