Tuesday, April 2, 2013

project 365 - part 1 of 4

I may have fallen of the Project 365 bandwagon in 2012, but I hit the ground running in 2013!  (So what is Project 365 anyway? It's the challenge to take a photo every day for the entire year.  I love remembering all that we did!) Now that a quarter of the year has passed, I can safely say that I'm "doing" Project 365 this year.  Here are the first three months, ALL (well, 98%) from my phone camera this time and using various filters from Instagram, Aviary, and Vintique!






The "Project 365" iPhone app helps me keep them all organized and gave me the images above (I added a different month name and the colored borders over at PicMonkey because the originals weren't quite cute enough).


You don't have to start this endeavor in January.  Why don't you start yours today? 

No comments: