Monday, April 1, 2013

10 months!

 Henry is 10 months old today!

This was for sure the best month ever, maybe of my whole life!  Henry is settling into more of a schedule and he is so happy to be crawling all around, pulling up on everything (Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Tom helped him hone this skill while we were in Maui), and getting his hands on everything he's not supposed to have. 
Ball--Coolest Toy Ever

One of my favorite developments of this month is that he is more interested in books.  His favorites are "Baby Faces" (Babies are so intriguing.  Happy? Sad?  Oh, the range of emotions!) "Trucks" (feeling the hay bale on the farm loader page is pretty exciting--that's the Druffel in him) and "Mama and Baby" (a book mom will let me eat? Yes, please!).  Hey!  I think that was the very first ever installment of "On Henry's Bookshelf!"  Should I link to Amazon? :)


Another thing Henry really loves is this blankie, affectionately referred to as Blankie.  Snuggling Blankie is one of his favorite activities!
 
The Silliest!  
Can't wait to see what this coming month has in store for us!

1 comment:

emily said...

Oh my good lord, the cuteness. Love. Every. Single. Picture.