Thursday, January 10, 2013

fantastic mr. fox

As I mentioned before Christmas, I took some time off for some much needed other-than-Etsy crafting.  My sissy Shannon is expecting her first baby in a few weeks, so I knew I needed to give the little guy some handmade love. Since the theme of the nursery is "Woodland Friends," I found this super cute Mr. Fox pattern.  It was so easy and fun! 
When I gave it to her at our family shower, Auntie Chris asked if I could make one to give to her friend whose last name is Fox.  Of course!  This little guy is an Arctic Fox.
I highly recommend Dolls and Daydreams if you are looking for doll patterns.  Sarah's instructions were very easy to follow and included lots of pictures.  Plus everything in her shop is crazy adorable!  You can even get patterns to make clothes for the dolls.  Um, how cute are these?!

No comments: