Friday, November 2, 2012

31derful

Happy Birthday to me!  It was a great b-day, filled with these things:
 An Etsy present from the Howell family - a beautiful locket from Brooke Elissa Jewelry Designs.  Can't wait to put some pictures inside!

 A much-coveted Gurgle Pot from Jamie and the adorable book "Catch That Baby!" from my fab in-laws (signed by the author!!).

 Pretty pretty flowers from my teacher friends - we went to my old school to visit and have lunch with the teachers.  SO fun!

Also: lots of calls, emails, my free birthday Starbucks drink, a yummy dinner with Jamie...

...and of course, best present of all time - these cheekies:

p.s. Do you love the effects on these photos?  iPhone users: download the "Vintique" app, which has a million cool filters (quite possibly too many choices) and borders.  I'm obsessed with the lacy frame!  Plus it integrates with Instagram, my other latest obsession!

No comments: