Saturday, February 26, 2011

mmmmmmonograms!

So here's the sitch: no heat in our house right now! Our furnace is on the fritz (love that phrase). Our house was so cold yesterday that I stayed in my craft room all day, shut up with the space heater. It was actually the best day ever. I worked on a bunch of projects...all with mmmmmonograms!

In other news...oh. my. gosh. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my whole entire life!!! I fear I must make this or I shall surely die. Mark my words, you will see a copycat post in a couple of months. just sayin'.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What do you use to line the bags with, and where do you get it? I'm doing nature bags for my kids and that looks like it is sturdy and washable.
thanks!

Molly Wiecks said...

Hi there! I use a fabric called "drill." It's 100% cotton, unbleached, like a lightweight canvas. You can find it here: http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?pageName=search&flag=true&PRODID=prd29077

Unknown said...

Thanks!