Tuesday, February 15, 2011

last week in review

Sheesh! Last week was so busy that I fell off the Project 365 wagon! :( Rats! Well, I'm cheating a little, and have improvised by including a few pictures that were inspired by that day.

These two have been constantly on my iPod/iPhone:
The Forgotton Garden (Kate Morton) is so so so so good. Exactly the kind of book I like!

What else has been on my mind? Rocks! Rocks, rocks, and more rocks. The topics of the unit I'm designing for my curriculum design class. Therefore I get to spend A LOT of time thinking about rocks. More than I ever though I would in fact. And I love geology.

I had a retail therapy moment when I purchased a shiny new binder for my kids' reading assessments...go crazy!!
So there you have it! Guilty pleasures, great books, rocks, and school supplies. Yep, I'm living the dream!

No comments: