Saturday, September 11, 2010

craft room makeover

dining room: check.
living room: check.
craft room: . . . half-check.

I totally meant to paint the craft room. Here's what happens when I have five minutes of spare time: I create HUGE lists of Things I Must Do. That's how I spent the first five minutes of summer vacation. So when vacation started winding down, I started getting nervous because it was clear I wouldn't finish everything on my list of Things I Must Do. So the craft room didn't get painted. However, I did get a wonderful new cutting table from Ikea. Did you know such a plain table could make a gal so happy?I also got a new dresser at Ikea. So I put the old dresser under the new craft room table
I also got a new dresser at Idea. So I put the old dresser under the new craft room table for scrap storage. Perfect fit (thank goodness!). And in this corner we have the wonderful desk Em found for me - $15! Hopefully I'll get to the painting before next summer vacation!

No comments: