Thursday, February 26, 2009

my creative space

Remember this post? Yeah, the one where you're supposed to post about what you're up to and what's on your desk. Hm. Guess I fell of the bandwagon! I popped over here and it looks like "On My Desk" has morphed into "My Creative Space." . . .fun!

So, this is one of my pending projects...a little nameplate to adorn one of my baby blankets, TBE (To Be Embroidered). I'm hoping that by posting this it will inspire me to actually finish, you know, before the child turns 15.
...and this, my friends, is my new pair of scissors. If there's one thing you should know about me it that I REALLY appreciate a good, sharp pair o' scissors (right Em?). Are they gorg?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I need a new pair of shears so so badly. Thanks for the reminder (;

I absolutely adore the script in the first photo. Is that by hand?!?

I have the handwriting of a five-year old doctor.

edward and lilly said...

I need to do one of these too. I made my niece a baby quilt last year and still haven't got around to doing the name label!!