Sunday, September 16, 2012

summer continues...

Is September always this awesome? I feel like I wouldn't know, because usually I'm in the back-to-school fog and before it registers that it's September, it's already October.  This year I finally get to find out what September is all about!  I have to say that I think I've been missing out on a very fabulous month all these years (it also helps that the weather has been AMAZING in Seattle).  So what has been going on?
 Baking, as always... these are "Old Fashioned Doughnut Muffins." - a Pinterest Find - YUM!

 Blackberry harvesting from the backyard.  Yes, I realize that having blackberry bushes encroaching is not a good thing for your yard. But it's a very good thing for your dessert:

 ANOTHER Pinterest recipe - Raspberry Blackberry Crumb Pie with 60 Second Crust (although it was easy, I might disagree about the 60-second part)

 More Greenlake walks with our PEPS buddies

 Visit from Sara

 Watching the flowers bloom in the pots on the deck...

Did you know that plants grow really well when you water them regularly?? Who knew!

No comments: